Facilities management is clearly a new concept to the Ghanaian built environment. The factors contracting to the development of facilities management include:
• the rise in construction cost
• greater recognition of the influence of space management
• the rise in performance requirement
• difficulties in initiating new projects due to statutory requirements
• building’s performance is highly dependent on its maintenance.
Prolicon envisages assisting our cherished clients to add value to their built environment and operations. We have experience through the best practices of facilities management strategies as practiced in the developed world. Excellent service delivery is what you need to survive in a competitive business market. Consult us to plan the management of your non-core services whiles you focus on your core business for added value.
• Operations and Maintenance
• Strategic Outsourcing
• Asset Management
• Space Management
• Value-Adding Service Level Agreement
• Innovative Continual Improvement Program